Apply to become a Tutor
Below you will find our vacancies to join A&F as a tutor. We also advertise occasional ad hoc placements which can be viewed at the bottom of this page.
EXPERIENCED, GRADUATE AND UNDERGRADUATE TUTORS WHO CAN TEACH MATHS, ENGLISH, SCIENCE, ECONOMICS, GEOGRAPHY, ETC AS PRIVATE TUTORS AT CLIENT'S HOMES - WANTED URGENTLY
LOCATION: SOUTH/CENTRAL LONDON, GREENHITHE AND OTHER LONDON AREAS
START DATE: IMMEDIATE
1-2-1 TUTORING AND MENTORING FOCUS AREAS: ALL SUBJECTS INCLUDING
MATHS, ENGLISH AND SCIENCE FROM YEAR 2 TO YEAR 6 SATS, 11+ EXAMS,
SECONDARY, GCSE, A-LEVEL, COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
INTENSIVE SPECIAL GCSE AND A -LEVEL PREPARATION AND REVISION SESSIONS IN MATHS, ENGLISH, SCIENCE AND OTHER SUBJECTS FOR YEAR 10 STUDENTS, 11+ AND PRIVATE SCHOOL ENTRANCE EXAM PREPARATION
• At least a BSc, PGCE, Masters or higher in respective subject or working towards
• Willingness to Commit medium, long term, reliable, trustworthy and punctual,
• Assist the student struggling in their homework, understanding key concepts and engage them till they excel using textbooks, past papers etc
• The ideal candidate should be passionate about helping the young pupils student achieve their academic goals and reach their full potential,
• Hence assist, evaluate, motivate, develop and integrate the student’s learning, yet making it fun and engaging.
• Have good knowledge and understanding of the syllabus of the subject
• Previous tutoring experience preferable
• Give their best to help their students improve and achieve academically.
• Have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Are flexible, organised and reliable.
• Competitive wages [£15-£20 PER HOUR - COULD BE MORE DEPENDING ON LOCATION, LEVEL ETC],
Training and development of Tutors
• Free mentoring to help tutor achieve personal/career goals and financial freedom
• Only company that pays tutors for their sessions in advance, TRUSTING HE/SHE WILL HONOUR RECIPROCATE THE TRUST.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Prioritise helping students with their homework
• Delivering 1:1 tutoring sessions at the students home
• Preparing and delivering tutoring sessions to best meet your students academic needs and goals
• Appraising students knowledge on a regular basis using appropriate review forms
• Being a mentor to students
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER TO ADMIN@AANDFTUTORS.COM